Safely Reopening EastWest Acupuncture Clinic
Our goal at EastWest Acupuncture is to help people and we are here for you!
While there is still much uncertainty, we are slowly beginning to see patients in person. Starting today we have new policies in place to protect our patients while still taking care of them. Here are the steps we are taking to keep you safe if you choose to see Nikki or any one of our incredible practitioners in person.
- Restricting the amount of patients being seen in a day.
- The front lobby door will remain locked to allow for only one person in the front at the time.
- You will be asked to call at the time of your arrival in order to be let into the building.
- Your practitioner is required to wear a mask before, during, and after your appointment.
- Each room and the equipment in them will be fully sterilized after treatments.
Virtual consultations will always be an option for those who are not comfortable coming into the office.
Coming soon! Community acupuncture appointments will start to be available once we are able to fully open.
Don’t forget we’ve moved! We hope to see you at our Excelsior location soon.
675 Water Street, Suite 3.
Excelsior, MN 55331
(Entrance is on the side of the Ridgeview Clinic building)
We are always here to support your health and well being.